Sunday, July 02, 2006

What the Hell???




Just what the hell is this thing??? Mom came dragging it home today. I guess it's supposed to be some sort of art and I'm supposed to be flattered because it's supposed to resemble a cat. Hmph! I'm so not impressed! I guess it's ok... I'm just feeling a bit miffed because I got in trouble for scratching the leather loveseat and using the new carpet as a scratching pad. In my defense... both of my scratching posts are covered in carpet and mom did put this rug down on what was my soccer field until they most uncerimoniously dropped a dining room table and rug in the middle of it.

On a better note, my cousin Donald is here and he and I played a lot this afternoon. Nice to have someone around who is paying more attention to me and less attention to frivolous things like decorating and hanging pictures.