Sunday, October 29, 2006

Now I've Seen It All




OK... so Harley loves to go places. Give her a chance to get in the car and she's gone. I myself prefer to stay home. It seems like something bad always happens when i get in the car. Well, last weekend Harley went to Dogtoberfest at Lake Jacomo. She had a pretty good time. Told me there were a lot of other dogs... oh goodie. This week Mom and Dad put her in a little Chiefs uniform and took her to the Plaza. When they got to the Plaza they went trick-or-treating at the stores! Can you believe that??? I mean, don't these shopkeepers have better things to do than hand out biscuits to a totally spoiled puppy. Apparently it was an event called Growloween... how cute! I take offense to Three Dog Bakery giving out free Scary Kitty Cookies... I saw it... it didn't look scary to me and I'm an expert in scary kitties. The little bitch came home with quite a haul. She must have gotten a pound of dog biscuits. Now, everyone knows Halloween is all about black cats... why not an event for us??? Meow-o-ween! Brilliant! They could give out lox and salmon and crab. Yes, that sounds like a wonderful event. Perhaps I can get Dad to organize it for next year.