Tuesday, January 02, 2007

The Letdown


The holidays are officially over. All the decorations have been taken down and packed up. I always feel a little sad when they take the tree out of the living room. Since I'm not allowed to go outside it's nice to have the outdoors indoors for a change. I got some great gifts for Christmas. Dad is stocking lox in the fridge so occasionally lox day comes more than once a week.

It's a whole new year. 2007 finally here. I'm still toying with the idea of resolutions for the new year. I mean let's face it, I'm not overweight, I don't smoke, I don't drink except on special occasions. I always use my litterbox. I don't torment Harley more than she deserves... what is there really to improve on? Maybe if I think on it a little harder I'll come up with something.