Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Christmas


I had a great Christmas. I spent the days before Christmas saving Mom's Christmas presents from her. I would lie under the tree and bat away her hand if she reached for a present. She didn't seem to mind too much but a few times I scratched her a bit too hard.

I got a lot of great presents for Christmas. My favorite is a polar fleece strip on a string that makes bird sounds when the wand is moved. It's great fun. Mom has been really good about playing with me. I also got some new catnip that was really good stuff.

I got Harley a new collar for Christmas. Dad did my shopping for me. I told him to get me a shock collar but he wound up buying a regular collar... but it's nice looking. I ordered a custom made tag for her too. It's bone shaped and says Harley The Magnificent on it... I did it sarcastically but she took it to heart and thinks that I'm just wonderful. She got me a new catnip scratch pad that hangs on a door knob.... I like it a lot.