Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Loving ATB (All Things Baby)






Baby stuff is so cool!!! We've got this swing in the living room... it looks really neat. I keep trying to get to the animals hanging off the top of it but every time I touch it, it starts to move. I'm getting braver each day and soon shall conquer these beasts of the jungle.

Dad put together the crib/changing table today. I, as always, supervised. It's really cool. The baby can sleep in the crib and I can keep watch over him from the changing table. I can also stretch out on the rug and see everything.

There are a lot of baskets and shelves to explore. It seems every day Mom puts something new in the baby's room. Unfortunately they've put up a gate so I can't get in there unless Mom or Dad lets me in... I'd love to have a day in there to explore. At least Harley can't get in either... she'd probably chew everything up.

No comments: