Friday, September 14, 2007

Robert's Room






Robert's room is pretty much finished. Mom just needs to get a crib, pick up the rocker and finish stocking the shelves... but don't stock them too much, leave some room for me! I love hanging out in this room... it's a real "guy" space. A lot roomier than the cat cave. I can't wait until the little guy gets here so I can play with him. The blankets mom has so far are really soft and I'm gonna love snuggling in to them. I hope he's not a blanket hog, maybe Mom will put out one for him and one for me. I'm also thinking there's a good space under the window between the bookshelves to put a nice cat condo. That way I'll be able to look out the window and watch the baby when he sleeps. I think Dad's going to Petco tomorrow... maybe I can get him to pick one up for me.

No comments: