Tuesday, December 20, 2005

FIVE MORE DAYS!!!!
















Mom said there are only five more days until Christmas. I am so excited. I've surrounded myself with my holiday things... I've got my Christmas mouse on my scratching post, a Snoopy Santa and a holiday bow. And when those thigs are not enough I go under the Christmas tree... I think Mom and Dad are getting tired of putting the ornaments back on the tree but I don't care... it's fun to play in it and sleep on the soft tree skirt. I'm so excited... I have FIVE presents already under the tree... and I heard Mom tell Dad to be sure to stop at PETCO this week. I got into the bags when they came home the other night from shopping... I found a jar of Pounce treats (that was on my list!) and there was a big cloth thing that smelled good but Mom caught me in the bag before I could figure out what it was. I can't wait for Christmas!!!

No comments: