Wednesday, December 28, 2005

New Collar!!!



I lost my collar the other day when I was "out". There has been much speculation among my parents and other relatives as to exactly what happened to it. The two leading speculations are 1) I lost it in a poker game - collars aren't cheap and mine had a cool bell on it; 2) I left it with a female admirer because it had my name and home phone number on it so she'd know how to get ahold of me. I quite frankly feel no need to divulge all aspects of my life so they will have to continue to speculate on the whereabouts of the aforementioned collar.

But, I do really miss having a collar. I liked it, it was cool. Not to mention I think jingly things really rock. So, Mom stopped and got me a new big boy collar on her way home. This thing rocks! It is black with white paw prints on it and had a black bell and a black round tag that has my name on it .... and MOM'S CELL PHONE NUMBER! Hmmph! Talk about a guy having NOOOO privacy. What if I did lose it because I gave it to a girlfriend. What if in the future I just want someone to copy the number off of it and not give it away... now if they call they'll get my Mom... how embarassing! But other than that it is still way cool and it's nice to have a collar again.