Sunday, December 25, 2005

I did a bad, bad thing.

I snuck out of the house Friday morning when Daddy left for work. I wanted to go out exploring. I guess when Mommy started looking for me and couldn't find me she got pretty upset and cried. Daddy had to come home to help look for me. Unfortunately, in my exploring I got pretty lost. I even managed to lose my big boy collar and tag. Eventually I found my way back home -- at 4AM! Luckily Daddy had left a window open so he could hear me crying out front and he came and opened the door. I snuggled with Mom for a minute and then went and chowed down. Then I curled up in bed with Mommy and Daddy and snuggled. I told them I was sorry and I wouldn't do it again! It was scary out there! Then it got dark and cold! Mommy said she was sooo happy that I came home but that she is taking me to the vet for tutoring. I guess they either teach you why you shouldn't run away -- believe me Mom I learned that lesson - or maybe orienteering classes so you can find your way back home. Anyhow, Mom's pretty animate that I'm going to do it so I guess I'll have to.