Sunday, January 08, 2006

New Year's Stuff

Mom found this website that had questions about 2005 - kind of a year in review thing and I decided to answer the questions so here goes...

1. What did you do in 2005 that you'd never done before? I was born. How's that for something you've never done before!

2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year? Being that I wasn't born I didn't make any last year. This year I resolve to be a better cat and cuddle with my mom more.

3. Did anyone close to you give birth? I heard my birth mother had another litter.

4. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year: I'm not really into lyrics.

5. What countries did you visit? None, but I'm hoping to go to Europe this spring.

6. What would you like to have in 2006 that you lacked in 2005? A bigger scratching post.

7. What date from 2005 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? June 12th... the day I was adopted.

8. What was your biggest achievement of the year? No noticeable damage to mom & dad's new living room furniture.

9. What was your biggest failure? Failure to figure out how to open the door myself.

10. Did you suffer illness or injury? Nope.

11. What was the best thing you bought? Being that I have no money, I don't buy a lot of things. But I did buy my mom a collar for me for her birthday. Dad fronted me the money.

12. Whose behavior merited celebration? Mine -- always!

13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed? Grand-mewmew... she didn't get my anything for Christmas... not that I needed anything else but that's beside the point

14. Where did most of your money go? Cat nip and poker.

15. What did you get really, really, really excited about? Meeting Santa.

16. What song will always remind you of 2005? Memories from CATS.... the only music I really know.

17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder? Happier.
ii. thinner or fatter? Fatter.
iii. richer or poorer? Richer... I was adopted into it though.

18. What do you wish you'd done more of? Laying in sunbeams.

19. What do you wish you'd done less of? Trying to catch the mouse in the little round tube.. it's a fruitless effort.

20. How did you spend Christmas? I stayed home with Mom and Dad and a lot of my human relatives came to visit. It was a lot of fun. I got a lot of really neat presents.

22. Did you fall in love in 2005? Mom says it was actually lust... with slutty girl cat two doors down.

23. How many one-night stands? One... don't tell mom (she's still hoping I was just out playing poker)

24. What was your favorite TV program? Wife Swap. I think they should do a cat version.

25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year? No.

26. What was the best book you read? Another Cat at the Door

27. What was your greatest musical discovery? The musical ornament on the Christmas tree.. if I pressed up against it while climbing it would play a cute little tune.

28. What did you want and get? A new scratching post.

30. What was your favorite film of this year? I didn't see any movies this year.

31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? I was born.

32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? More one night stands.

33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2005? I always go with basic black.

34. What kept you sane? Cat nip

35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most? Jennifer Aniston --- ME-OW!!!

36. What political issue stirred you the most? Abortion controversies. When you come from a species with a 63 day gestation period... ya really gotta consider these things.

37. Who did you miss? Slutty Girl Cat Two Doors Down

38. Who was the best new person (people) you met? My mom and dad.

39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2005: In the end the only thing that matters is someone in the house can buy kibble. The rest is just details.