Sunday, January 08, 2006

Two Things

This is another thing my Mom was looking at on the internet so I decided to give it a whirl.


  • 2 names you go by
    Cosmosis Jones (my cousin Donald calls me that)
    Bubba Kitty (my mom calls me this)
  • 2 parts of your heritage
    Scotch
    Irish
  • 2 of your everyday essentials
    Kibble
    Fresh litter
  • 2 things you are wearing right now
    Black Fur
    Fancy collar with a tag
  • 2 things you want in a relationship (other than real love)
    Mutual grooming
    Scratching posts
  • 2 truths
    I climb Christmas trees
    I lost my virginity in a wooded lot
  • 2 physical things that appeal to you (in the opposite sex)
    short hair
    long tails
  • 2 of your favorite hobbies
    napping in sunbeams
    chasing my tail
  • 2 things you want really badly
    a four story scratching post
    my own car
  • 2 places you want to go on vacation
    Europe
    South America
  • 2 things you want to do before you die
    catch a mouse
    get a real paycheck
  • 2 ways that you are stereotypically a dude/chick
    can't think of any
  • 2 things you are thinking about now
    Where to sleep tonight
    How to open the front door
  • 2 stores you shop at
    Petco
    Petsmart
  • 2 people I would like to see take this quiz
    Dad
    Slutty Girl Cat Two Doors Down