Monday, January 23, 2006

Viva France!!!

I finally made it!!! I've been saving up to take a little vacation and I figured now is as good of a time as any so here I am in lovely Paris, France. I arrived early this morning after a long day of travelling yesterday. It's not easy to sneak aboard an airplane with the new security measures but I managed. Curled up on a nice Louis Vuitton suitcase and slept my way to Paris! I hope Mom got the note I left for her telling her not to worry (or schedule any appointments with that vet lady!)

The city is beautiful. Here I am in front of the Eiffel Tower. What an amazing structure. The views from the second floor -- magnifique! And the ride to the top! Aye!

I also visited the Louvre. The da Vinci's, the Monet's -- it's all so beautiful... a cat could spend hours wandering through it.

Tonight I am off to a wine tasting at a small bistro my cousin Jean Paul told me about. I think I'll spend at least one more day here then hop a train and see where I wind up next.