Monday, November 14, 2005

Can We Talk???


I've been laying here all afternoon thinking. You see, Slutty Girl Cat Two Doors Down came calling again this morning. Standing on MY doorstep meowing. Mom opened the door and I mewed hello to her. She started to meow back and then... she hissed at me again! I'm getting sooo tired of this! I mean come on lady, you either want to go out with me or you don't. I'm not one of these cats who is into verbal abuse from a mate. I'm also getting really sick of this fifth grade playground behavior out of her. She either wants to be my girl or she doesn't! So that got me thinking... I'm young, I have dreams. There are two empty units on our row alone. Oh the possibilities of the female felines who could move in just right next door are endless. Perhaps I should keep my options open, stop running to the door when Slutty Girl Cat mews. Besides, one day I'd like to see the world. Travel around and visit my cousins in other countries. I would be able to move swifter (and cheaper) if I wasn't dragging a girl cat around with me. OK... I'm giving her up! I'm done with Slutty Girl Cat! Onward and upward!!!

No comments: