Sunday, November 06, 2005

It's Hard Work!














Mom and Dad have decided that I'm old enough to help out a little more around the house. It's no longer good enough to dust the shelves with my paws... I've been assigned laundry duty!!! (I offered to clean out the refrigerator but they said no). Anyway, it's not easy. I have to climb into the hamper to get the laundry out and sort it. That's a long way down! Then Dad will usually carry it to the basement for me and run it through these big white boxes. The one that the lid is on top first then the one with the lid on the front. I'm not allowed to play in those boxes either! Once it comes out of the second box it smells nice and is warm. Then I have to fold it. Underwear is pretty easy, you just sort of wad it up. T-shirts and shorts aren't too bad if I have space to spread out, socks and sheets are the worst! Then I have to put everything into the drawers. Afterwards though, the empty basket makes a pretty good play fort.

No comments: