Monday, November 07, 2005

Dad is Sick

Mom got a call from Dad today that he was coming home sick. She told me he was sick and I needed to be on my best behavior when he got home and let him get some rest. I've got news for her, I saw what he did in his litterbox this morning... I think the word is disgusting not sick! Anyway he got home and I tucked him in bed. I stood guard at the foot of the bed to make sure nothing got to him. When Mom left to go to a meeting I curled up on his chest and pretended to nap so he would think he couldn't move. I think it was pretty clever of me... and it worked!

I hope he is better tomorrow. It will be his birthday and I've planned several surprises. Of course, Mom is taking credit for most of them. One day people will realize that I am the brains of this operation. Until then, all I can do is vent on this blog.

No comments: