Tuesday, November 15, 2005

I'm supposed to be the nocturnal one....

I was reading on the internet today that cat's are nocturnal. Now, I do get a power surge between 9pm and 1am but it's nothing like Mom! Lately she seems to be up all night!!! I used to like to pile down with she and Dad but she's always up and he tosses and turns until she comes to bed -- not to mention he snores louder when she's not there! So, I've been forced to pile down in my own bed. It's a actually pretty comfortable. I have polar fleece blankets and a pillow... not to mention it's in MY room. The best thing is that Mom knows just where to find me when she gets ready to finally go to bed. It's nice to know she's going to come in, pick me up, give me kisses and cuddles and let me curl up on her chest to go back to sleep.

No comments: