Thursday, November 03, 2005

Hallowhat???



I survived my first Halloween... not such an easy task for a black cat! Mom and Dad brought home these round, orange things.... I think they called them pumpkins. They opened a bottle of wine then took to the pumpkins with knives! I was very curious to say the least... pumpkin guts smell funny. Mom carved a picture of me! It was quite good if I do say so myself.

Halloween night there were people constantly knocking at the door! I don't like people knocking at the door so little to say I was not impressed with these children in costumes, but I was nice about it!

The weather has been very nice the past few days and Mom has been opening up the door to the deck so I can go outside. I keep looking for slutty girl cat two doors down to come out again but she hasn't recently.

Mom and Dad's birthday's are next week. Tuesday for Dad and Wednesday for Mom. I got Dad's gift already, I just need to get it in a gift bag if Mom would open that drawer for me. I don't do so well with scissors and tape so I use gift bags a lot! I'm still figuring out what to get Mom, she's hard to shop for. Dad is easy but I can't put what I got him here because he might be reading my blog. Sometimes I have no privacy!

Speaking of no privacy... Mom started staying home all day a couple of months ago. At first it really cramped my style... had to cancel the poker game with the guys because I'm sure she wouldn't approve... or worse, she'd want to sit in. Nothing more embarassing than your mom sitting in on your poker game! I've gotten more used to her being here now. For the most part she stays out of my way... occasionally I have to bite her ankle when she's overstepped her boundaries!

No comments: