Sunday, November 13, 2005

Cooking With Daddy




Cold weather is upon us and for me that makes me think of long afternoons in the kitchen cooking. I've long dreamed of being a chef. After my sauerbraten debut this week Daddy has decided that I just might be old enough to help him in the kitchen. I spent the afternoon pouring over cookbooks on the living room floor picking out recipes we can try. I'm a big fan of seafood ever since Daddy started giving me that lump crabmeat he had in the refrigerator. Well, until Mommy found out that he was and told him to stop -- how rude! Anyway, I found a great recipe for a seafood pasta. I went over the ingredients with Daddy and he thinks that we might be able to make it. Maybe we'll try it Wednesday night... Mommy has a meeting so we won't get in trouble for messing up the kitchen.

No comments: