Tuesday, November 22, 2005

What A Week!

What a week! Last weekend my cousins came to visit... I love it when they come over! They play with me and give me treats and it's someone new for me to entertain. THEY got to go see the new Harry Potter movie... Mom said I was still too young to go... I never get to go anywhere good!

Mom had her big interview last Friday and went absolutely nuts waiting for them to call her... Monday I got so sick of hearing her analyze and overanalyze things that I just crawled up on her chest, laid down and put a paw on her mouth.... "give it a break lady... just breathe!" Well, anyway, the good thing is all the worrying paid off and she's back to work Monday and out of my hair! Thank God -- the house to myself in the days once again!

However, I had already started planning my holiday to Europe when I thought she'd be home and I've decided to go anyway! I dug out my backpack and found my passport so I'm all set. I called the guys and got a quick poker game up for Monday (I figured a little extra cash before I set out wouldn't hurt). I plan on leaving Wednesday and being gone for at least 10 days. That will give me plenty of time to see relatives and do all the other touristy cat stuff but be home in time for Christmas.

Mom got me a really cool thing today. She called it a stocking. She said if I was really good some fat guy in a red suit would come put treats in it for me. I checked Dad's closet and he doesn't own a red suit (which is good because he'd look ridiculous in one!) so I'm wondering who this guy is. Guess I'll have to wait and find out. I did show Mom and Dad the Petsmart ad this week... way cool climby things that I would love to have... maybe even a multi-level one in case I entertain an overnight guest.

No comments: