Saturday, November 12, 2005

I've been thinking a lot lately...

With all the birthdays happening around here this week I got to thinking about my birthday and what kind of party I want. I've decided I want a sleep over party... maybe Slutty Girl Cat from Two Doors Down will come. Mom reminded me that it is still months until my birthday and Dad reminded me that it will take a whole lot of convincing for my Mom to agree to it.

In honor of birthdays my Grand mew mew and my cousins Erika and Donald came over last night. I love cousin Erika... she plays with me and wallers me and has opposable thumbs so she can open the treat jar!!!

Mom also keeps talking about Christmas. It sounds like she's planning on moving a tree into the living room... this I gotta see! I can't wait to climb it!

Anyway, all this thinking is giving me a slight headache so I think I'll take a nap!