Monday, November 28, 2005

Poker is a Fickle Game...

So, I finally got the poker game back up and running today since Mom finally went back to work. Unfortunately, my idea to line my pockets with a little more silver before my trip to Europe did not pan out as successfully as I had planned. I had three of a kind aces only to be beat by Fingers with a flush draw. Then I went all in with a full house -- kings full of jacks... unfortunately Lefty had kings full of queens... can you believe it! Anyway, due to my severe losses I've had to put off my trip to Europe for the time being. Perhaps next Monday I will do better and get to go. Anyway, here's a pic of our poker game. That's Lefty on your Left, Ginger, Me, Neuter Boy and his girlfriend Spike, Fingers and Blackie.

But staying home won't be all bad. Mom said that my cousins are coming to visit this weekend. Cousin Donald sent me a cool e-mail and said that he'd play Pounce catch with me... I'm so excited!!!